How ViewClix Works
Not only is ViewClix incredibly easy for seniors to enjoy, it's perfect for family members with on-the-go lifestyles that want to keep in touch more frequently.
There are 3 main technology components to ViewClix: the ViewClix Smart Frame, the ViewClix Mobile App and the ViewClix Cloud.
But more importantly, here's how families use ViewClix:
The ViewClix Smart Frame is truly plug-and-play -- there is no power switch. Beautiful high-definition pictures are displayed within a minute of plugging into a power outlet.
For Internet connectivity, there are 2 ViewClix Smart Frame models:
- Standard model: connects to Wi-Fi.
- Broadband model: for situations where there's no Wi-Fi. It includes a mobile data connection to the T-Mobile data network.
After setup, the ViewClix Smart Frame is always connected ready for new pictures to be shared or video chat with family.
- Pictures are all stored ViewClix Cloud and storage is FREE and UNLIMITED.
- Whenever a new picture is shared, the ViewClix Smart Frame receives an instant notification to download and display it.
To make the ViewClix Smart Frame an easy and fun experience for all, a family member or friend needs to do a small amount of organizing and administration.
- The Organizer can log in to the ViewClix Cloud with any web browser using a notebook or tablet.
- Examples of frame remote settings: how long each Slideshow picture is displayed, whether the ViewClix Smart Frame goes to "sleep" during late night hours or if the frame should auto-answer video calls.
- Upload initial pictures to the ViewClix Cloud
- Manage the picture Slideshow of the ViewClix Smart Frame including archiving and rearranging pictures.
Invitations & Sharing
The ViewClix Mobile App provides a secure connection with one or more ViewClix Smart Frames to share pictures and make video calls.
ViewClix Mobile App
- The app runs on nearly all smart phones or tablets and is downloaded from the Apple App or Google Play stores.
- Each ViewClix Smart Frame has a secure 'Share List' with names and email addresses.
- Everyone that's authorized to share pictures and make video calls with the Frame are on the Share List.
Signing Up -- it couldn't be easier.
- The frame's Organizer adds a family member to the Share List and they're emailed an invitation link.
- As soon as the link is followed, that person is automatically activated to start sharing using the ViewClix mobile app.