How ViewClix Works
Not only is ViewClix incredibly easy for seniors to enjoy, it's perfect for family members with on-the-go lifestyles that want to keep in touch more frequently.
The ViewClix Smart Frame is easy to set up and use -- there is no power switch. Beautiful high-definition pictures are displayed within a minute of plugging into a power outlet.
The ViewClix Smart Frame includes built in Wi-Fi for connecting to the Internet.
- Wi-Fi setup: The included remote control is used to select the network name (SSID) and enter the password.
- Locations without Wi-Fi: If Wi-Fi is not available, we recommend using a mobile data hotspot.
Hotspot devices and plans are available from most mobile service providers (AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, etc.).
After setup, the ViewClix Smart Frame is always connected ready for new pictures to be shared or video chat with family.
- Pictures are all stored ViewClix Cloud and storage is UNLIMITED.
- Whenever a new picture is shared, the ViewClix Smart Frame receives an instant notification to download and display it.
To make the ViewClix Smart Frame an easy and fun experience for all, a family member or friend needs to do a small amount of organizing and administration.
- The Organizer can log in to the ViewClix Cloud with any web browser using a notebook or tablet.
- Examples of frame remote settings: how long each Slideshow picture is displayed, whether the ViewClix Smart Frame goes to "sleep" during late night hours or if the frame should auto-answer video calls.
- Upload initial pictures to the ViewClix Cloud
- Manage the picture Slideshow of the ViewClix Smart Frame including archiving and rearranging pictures.
Invitations & Sharing
The ViewClix Mobile App provides a secure connection with one or more ViewClix Smart Frames to share pictures and make video calls.
ViewClix Mobile App
- The app runs on nearly all smart phones or tablets and is downloaded from the Apple App or Google Play stores.
- Each ViewClix Smart Frame has a secure 'Share List' with names and email addresses.
- Everyone that's authorized to share pictures and make video calls with the Frame are on the Share List.
Signing Up -- it couldn't be easier.
- The frame's Organizer adds a family member to the Share List and they're emailed an invitation link.
- As soon as the link is followed, that person is automatically activated to start sharing using the ViewClix mobile app.