Troubleshooting connectivity issuesIf the ViewClix frame is not connected currently to the Internet, the words, "not connected" are displayed in the top right corner of the ViewClix Smart Frame. This may not require any action since the ViewClix automatically attempts to restore its connection.
Usually, automatic reconnection is successful within 15-20 minutes. Patience is a virtue
If the ViewClix frame is connected via Wi-Fi:
- When 'not connected' is displayed for an extended period of time (more than 1 hour), the following should be checked:
- You can try unplugging and re-plugging in the ViewClix Smart Frame to get it reconnected.
- Your Wi-Fi router may have an issue and need to be "rebooted" by unplugging it and re-plugging it in.
- The Internet service provider may be having an issue. In this case, other Wi-Fi devices like smart phones, tablets and PC's will also not be able to connect to the Internet. You may need to contact the Internet service provider.
If the ViewClix frame is connected via Broadband Mobile Data:
- When 'not connected' is displayed for more than an hour, you can try unplugging and re-plugging in the ViewClix Smart Frame to get it reconnected.